1450 Broadway, 26th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Office: +1 (212) 530-2204
Fax: +1 (212) 202-6380
Ms. Li is an Associate in HTFL’s New York office and a member of the Firm’s China Practice.
Ms. Li has extensive experience handling legal, financial and business matters for international clients. Her practice focuses on capital markets, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, commercial real estate, and general corporate matters. Ms. Li’s clients include banks, insurance companies, funds, and other publicly traded and private companies in various sectors, such as energy, real estate, auto, biotech, healthcare and industrial. She also advises high net worth individuals and startups.
Ms. Li’s representative transactions include:
- Major shareholders of a well-known U.S.-listed Chinese online game developer: privatization, a $2 billion transaction
- Publicly-traded Chinese company: $700 million oil & gas M&A transaction
- Publicly-traded Chinese company: $80 million M&A to acquire majority stake in a U.S. online wine distributor
- Hong Kong-listed real estate developer: to purchase and develop 10+ mixed-use projects in the U.S. ($8-200 million each)
- Chinese biotech company: joint venture in the U.S. with a U.S. biotech company
- General counsel of a Chinese financial group in the U.S.
- General counsel of a Hong Kong-based tech startup in the U.S.
- General counsel of a U.S.-based fintech startup
Prior to joining the Firm, Ms. Li was with the New York offices of three international law firms, and previously, the City of Shenzhen, China, advising U.S. multinationals on doing business in China.
· Mandarin, Cantonese
· University of Texas, Austin, L.L.M.
· Sun Yat-Sen University, Masters in International Law
· Sun Yat-Sen University, L.L.B. in Law