800 Third Avenue, Suite 2800
New York, NY 10022
Office: +1 (212) 530-2230
Fax: +1 (212) 202-6380
Mr. de Sampigny is a partner in the New York office.
Mr. de Sampigny focuses his practice in the areas of securities law. He assists public and private companies in their corporate transactions including public financings, acquisitions and other general corporate and commercial matters. His experience includes representation of issuers of securities as well as investors, underwriters and placement agents in connection with both public and private offerings of equity and debt securities in the U.S.
Prior to joining HTFL, Mr. de Sampigny worked as an associate in several large law firms in New York, London and Paris. Mr. de Sampigny also worked in-house for several startup companies and at Google.
- Widener University School of Law, LL.M
- Paris X Nanterre, Maîtrise Droit des Affaires / DEJA
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Law School Journal of International Relations
- Executive Board Member, Moot Court Association
- New York